Do NOT post your friend code publicly in your listing or public listing comments. You can post it privately in the Sold Item comments section after your item is purchased.
Wait at least 10 minutes after your item is sold before sending the item.
You will get a notification if your listing has sold. If someone contacts you saying they bought your item but you did not get a notification, do NOT give them your item. They were able to contact you because you posted your friend code publicly, which you are not supposed to do.
If there is any doubt, ask the user for the first 5 digits of their order number in the game chat.
You can sell Pokemon Sun and Moon items and pokemon on Gameflip as any other item, but given the nature of the trading system inside this game, we encourage you to follow the steps below after your listing has sold:
1. You will have to exchange friend codes in the order comments after your item is purchased and coordinate a time when you are both online.
2. Add the buyer as a friend, have the buyer add you as a friend too.
3. Once in the game, go to the Festival Plaza. Click on "Trade" on the bottom screen, then select "Link Trade".
4. If you do not see the buyer's name on the bottom screen, click the X button to update the list until their name appears. Send the invite to trade.
- Take a screenshot of the trade screen, showing you and the buyer.
- Take a screenshot of your pokemon being sent to the buyer. The screenshot must display the pokemon's name and the buyer's name.
If any issues arise the buyer will place a hold on the purchase. You will be notified of this status change by email and in-app notification.
If this happens, send us an email at email@example.com. Let us know your Gameflip account Invite Code, the name of the listing, and attach the screenshots you took.