Public blockchain ensures decentralization and full transparency as no organization can control it. Also, the Ethereum Network is a proven public blockchain with wide adoption and support from its development community.
Articles in this section
- Every Ethereum transaction requires gas fee. Will the end-user be expected to pay for gas?
- How will you handle scaling with Ethereum Network?
- In your solution, how will digital items be stored in the blockchain?
- Why do you choose Ethereum Blockchain instead of creating your own?
- Why does your solution require working with game developer / publisher?
- You mention giving game publishers to control what items are allowed onto the blockchain. Why is this necessary?