Until the Etherum Network can handle more transactions per second, we can provide off-chain solution (e.g. queuing, batching transactions) to provide scaling and responsive user experience. Any other trusted providers can also provide the same service to compete or complement our services since it's on the public blockchain.
Articles in this section
- Every Ethereum transaction requires gas fee. Will the end-user be expected to pay for gas?
- How will you handle scaling with Ethereum Network?
- In your solution, how will digital items be stored in the blockchain?
- Is there a demo available today?
- When can i use FLIP to purchase digital goods?
- Why do you choose Ethereum Blockchain instead of creating your own?
- Why does your solution require working with game developer / publisher?
- You mention giving game publishers to control what items are allowed onto the blockchain. Why is this necessary?