Until the Etherum Network can handle more transactions per second, we can provide an off-chain solution (e.g. queuing, batching transactions) to provide scaling and responsive user experience. Any other trusted providers can also provide the same service to compete or complement our services since it's on the public blockchain.
Articles in this section
- How will you handle scaling with Ethereum Network?
- In your solution, how will digital items be stored in the blockchain?
- Why do you choose Ethereum Blockchain instead of creating your own?
- Why does your solution require working with game developer / publisher?
- You mention giving game publishers to control what items are allowed onto the blockchain. Why is this necessary?