*At the current moment, Rocket League items can only be sold using the website. Support for selling Rocket League via Android and iOS is coming soon*
You can sell Rocket League items on Gameflip as any other item, but given the nature of the trading system inside this game, we encourage you to follow the steps below after your listing has sold:
1. You will have to exchange Xbox, Playstation, or Steam names in the order comments after your item is purchased and coordinate a time when you are both online.
2. Add the buyer as a friend and then join a party with them when you are both online.
- Take a screenshot of the Lobby showing you in the party with the buyer.
3. Once in-game, open up the trade interface with the buyer and place the item that was sold into the trade window for the buyer to accept.
- Take a screenshot of the open trade offer window showing the item that the buyer purchased in the trade offer window.
- Take a screenshot of the trade confirmation screen.
If any issues arise the buyer will place a hold on the purchase. You will be notified of this status change by an email and in-app notification.
If this happens, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know your Gameflip account Invite Code, the name of the listing, and attach the screenshots you took.
How to take a screenshot with Xbox One:
Double tap the Xbox button on the controller to open the Snap menu. Press the Y button to take a screenshot.
How to take a screenshot with Playstation 4:
Press and hold the "Share" button.