You can sell Rocket League items as any other item, but when you list, please take the following precautions:
- Do NOT post your Steam ID, Gamer Tag, PSN name publicly in your listing or public listing comments. You can post it privately in the Sold Item comments section after your item is purchased.
- Wait at least 10 minutes after your item sold before sending the item.
- If your listing has sold, verify it by logging into your Gameflip account and go to Menu > Listings > Sold tab. If someone contacts you saying they bought your item but you did not get a notification, do NOT give them your item. They were able to contact you because you posted your Steam ID, Gamer Tag, PSN name publicly which you are not supposed to do.
If there is any doubt, ask the user for the first 5 digits of their order number in the Rocket League chat.
Steps to Deliver a Rocket League Item
Given the nature of the trading system inside this game, we encourage you to follow the steps below after your listing has sold:
- You will have to exchange Xbox, Playstation, or Steam names in the order comments after your item is purchased and coordinate a time when you are both online.
- Add the buyer as a friend and then join a party with them when you are both online.
- Take a screenshot of the Lobby showing you in the party with the buyer.
- Once in-game, open up the trade interface with the buyer and place the item that was sold into the trade window for the buyer to accept.
- Take a screenshot of the open trade offer window showing the item that the buyer purchased in the trade offer window.
- Take a screenshot of the trade confirmation screen.
If any issues arise the buyer will place a hold on the purchase. You will be notified of this status change by an email and in-app notification.
If a dispute happens, follow up or create a support ticket with our supporting staff. Be sure to include your Gameflip profile Code (appears in your profile), the name or URL of the listing and attach the screenshots you took.
How to take a screenshot with Xbox One:
Double tap the Xbox button on the controller to open the Snap menu. Press the Y button to take a screenshot.
How to take a screenshot with Playstation 4:
Press and hold the "Share" button.