1. Adding FLIP Token (FLP) to MEW
Please follow these instructions to view/access your FLP balance in MEW:
- Visit MEW (www.myetherwallet.com) and go to the “View Wallet Info” page. Open your wallet using whichever method you had previously used (e.g. Keystore / JSON File)
- Toward bottom right under "Token Balances", click “Add Custom Token”
- Enter 0x3a1Bda28AdB5B0a812a7CF10A1950c920F79BcD3 for the contract address, FLP for the token symbol, and 18 for the number of decimals
- Click “Save”
2. Adding FLIP Token (FLP) to MetaMask
- Open and login to MetaMask from your Chrome browser
- Select "TOKENS" tab and click "ADD TOKEN"
- On the add token tab, enter 0x3a1Bda28AdB5B0a812a7CF10A1950c920F79BcD3 for the token contract address, FLP for the token symbol, and 18 for the number of decimals.
- Click "Add" button, and you should see your FLP tokens.