Here is a step-by-step guide on how to sell Top Shot moments on Gameflip. This tutorial will also include the steps you need to follow on Top Shot so you can properly deliver the moment(s) to the buyer.
Note: Selling Top Shot Moments on Gameflip requires the use of the Top Shot gift system. The most recent gifting restrictions can be found on the following Top Shot blog page.
1 - Learn to create a free NFT listing on Gameflip
2 - Learn how to send the sold moment(s) to the buyer on Top Shot
3 - Learn how to share the delivery information with the buyer
4 - A brief explanation of the time the sales proceeds will be available to you
Note: this tutorial will consider that you already have a verified Gameflip account, if your account isn't verified visit your Wallet / Verify page to submit your ID application.
Note²: You can create Top Shot listings for free, no gas fees will be charged.
Step 1 - How to create a Top Shot NFT listing
1. To start click on your profile image on the top left of the screen;
2. Navigate in the menu and click on Listings:
3. Next, click on Start Selling, select I have something to sell and, choose the NFT category:
4. Select "Top Shot", then fill in and select from the drop-down menus the details of your Top Shot moment, as well as your delivery preferences on the following page:
Note: The fields in red are mandatory fields;
Tip: For the serial number field add the serial number and the total moment count (ie.: 1500/30000+)
5. Press Done to make your listing available to all the marketplace users;
1. To create an NFT listing on the mobile apps, tap the orange "plus" button on the bottom right corner of the app home page;
2. Tap I have something to sell, then follow steps 4 and 5 presented above to conclude the listing creation and make it available to all the marketplace users.
Step 2 - Delivering the moment (after it is sold)
1. Confirm that the moment was sold on Gameflip:
- Check your notifications by clicking on your Avatar and then on the Notification option:
- Then click on such notification or go to the Listings/Sold page and open the transaction:
- The Send your item page will open with instructions on how to deliver the moment sold (getting to this page means that your item was sold):
2. Login into your Top Shot/Dapper account;
3. Access your collection, by clicking on the COLLECTION option on the header menu;
4. Select the moment you will send to the buyer;
5. On the Moment screen, click on the Send As Gift:
6. A pop-up screen will appear where you will be able to enter the name of the Top Shot Collector (buyer) you want to send the gift:
* Please double-check the name of the collector you want to send on the Exchange
7. After entering the name of the collector, click on SEND A GIFT:
8. The Dapper page will open where you will need to login into your Dapper account:
9. A confirmation page from Dapper will be presented. Again, double-check the name of the Top Shot Collector (buyer) you are sending the moment and the moment itself, then click the purple button Confirm.
10. You will return to the Top Shot page where a message telling you that your gift is on the way will be shown.
11. When the item is sent, you will have access to the Flowscan transaction information, please save such information for the reference of the trade.
Step 3 - Sharing the delivery confirmation with the buyer
1. Once the gifted moment status is complete within Top Shot, take a screenshot of the gift confirmation screen and save the Flowscan transaction information;
2. Go to your Sold items page on Gameflip, visit the sold moment page and mark the item as sent;
3. Then, access the exchange messages and share with the buyer the screenshot and Flowscan transaction code from item 1. This step serves as a record of authenticity for the transaction on the Top Shot side.
Step 4 - Receiving the sales proceeds
Once the transaction completes, the sale proceeds are credited to your wallet. Depending on your account's sales history, the funds may or may not be immediately available for withdrawal. You can learn more about why the sales proceed is pending. The more completed sales you have, the faster the sale proceeds will be available. Once it is available, you are able to use it on Gameflip or to withdraw the amount using our withdrawal methods available.