You can purchase Sorare cards on Gameflip with ease, check below the steps you need need to follow:
Note: To receive a purchased Sorare card, you need to have a Sorare account.
1. At checkout, you will have to give your Sorare Nickname, so the seller can properly send you a direct offer.
2. Once the purchase is processed, the seller will receive the Sorare nickname you shared during the checkout. The seller will deliver the card by sending you a direct offer on Sorare.
3. While you wait for the seller to send the card, you may talk to him/her within the order's message section. Stay tuned there since the seller might contact you to confirm your Sorare nickname if needed. Also, once the seller marks the order as sent on Gameflip, he/she will share screenshots with you proving that the card was sent.
Receiving the card on Sorare
1. On Sorare, click on your nickname on the Top Right of the screen and click on Direct Offers found in the drop-down menu:
2. On the new page, you will see that you received a direct offer, check that the offer value is 0 Euros and ETH and the card is the one you purchased on Gameflip, then click on the check icon to accept the offer:
3. A pop-up confirmation will appear, click on Accept:
4. The status of the offer will change and once it is shows Accepted, wait a few minutes and go to your Sorare gallery (My Gallery on the header menu) to check your new card.
5. Verify that you have received the Moment as described in the listing you bought, complete the trade, and return to Gameflip to click on "Complete Transaction".
Important: If you do not receive what was supposed to be traded do NOT click on "Complete Transaction".
If any issues arise, place a hold (dispute) on the purchase to freeze the 3-day auto-complete timer and select the appropriate problem you encountered. Be sure to attach the screenshots you saved as evidence for your claim.