Here is a step-by-step on how to sell Sorare Card(s) on Gameflip, this tutorial will also include the steps you need to follow Sorare website so you can properly deliver the card(s) to the buyer.
1 - Learn to create a free NFT listing on Gameflip
2 - Learn how to send the sold card(s) to the buyer on Sorare website
3 - Learn how to share the delivery information with the buyer
4 - A brief explanation of the time the sales proceeds will be available to you
Note: this tutorial will consider that you already have a verified Gameflip account, if your account isn't verified visit your Wallet / Verify page to submit your ID application.
Note²: You can create Sorare Card listings for free, no gas fees will be charged.
Step 1 - How to create an NFT listing
1. To start click on your profile image on the top left of the screen;
2. Navigate in the menu and click on Listings:
3. Next, click on Start Selling, select I have something to sell and, choose the NFT category:
4. Select Sorare and enter the Token ID you want to sell to retrieve its information:
After the ID is entered, the Token information will be shown:
5. Then fill in the required details of your Sorare Card as well as your delivery preferences on the following page;
6. Press Done to make your listing available to all the marketplace users.
1. To create an NFT listing on the mobile apps, click on the orange circle with a white plus sign on the bottom right of the app home page;
2. Click on I have something to sell, then follow steps 4 to 6 presented above to conclude the listing creation and make it available to the marketplace users.
Step 2 - Delivering the card (after it is sold)
Note: Take screenshots of every point described below, so you can share them with the buyer, as described in Step 3 of this article.
1. Confirm that the card was sold on Gameflip:
- Check your notifications by clicking on your Avatar and then on the Notification option:
- Then click on such notification or go to the Listings/Sold page and open the transaction:
- The Send your item page will open with instructions on how to deliver the card sold (getting to this page means that your item was sold):
2. On Sorare, click on your nickname on the top right of the page and click on Direct Offers:
Note: If you didn't send a direct offer before, you might receive a message that your account will be analyzed. Try to create a direct offer a few hours later.
3. On the Direct Offers page, click on Create A New offer:
4. A pop-up will be shown, enter the buyer's Sorare nickname(username) then click Next. Following up, leave the ETH and Euro values at 0 and click Next again. Now search the card you sold, click "next" and in the last screen, review the information and click on Submit:
5. After click Submit, a notification will appear at the top of the page telling that the offer was sent to the buyer:
Step 3 - Sharing the delivery information with the buyer
2. Go to your Sold items page on Gameflip, visit the sold card page and mark the item as sent;
3. Then, access the exchange messages and share with the buyer the screenshots you took from Step 2. This step serves as a record of authenticity for the transaction on the Sorare side.
Step 4 - Receiving the sales proceeds
Once the transaction completes, the sale proceeds are credited to your wallet. Depending on your account's sales history, the funds may or may not be immediately available for withdrawal. You can learn more about why the sales proceed is pending. The more completed sales you have, the faster the sale proceeds will be available. Once it is available, you are able to use it on Gameflip or to withdraw the amount using our withdrawal methods available.