You can purchase Top Shot moments with ease, check below the steps you need to follow:
Note: To receive a purchased Top Shot moment, you need to have a Top Shot account.
1. At checkout, you will have to give your Top Shot username, so the seller can properly gift moment to you as a means for delivery:
Receiving the moment as "Gift"
1. Once the purchase is processed, the seller will receive the Top Shot username you shared during the checkout. The seller will deliver the moment you purchased by sending the moment to you as a gift within the Top Shot website.
2. While you wait for the seller to send the moment, you may talk to him/her within the order's message section. Stay online there since the seller might contact you to confirm your TS username if necessary. Also, once the seller marks the order as sent on Gameflip, he/she will share screenshots with you proving that the moment was sent.
Confirming if you received the moment
1. Within Top Shot, click on the Bell icon at the top right of the page:
2. The My Activity page will open and you will be able to see that you received a gift:
3. You can click on such activity to open it and check more information about the gift you received:
4. Verify that you have received the moment as described in the listing you bought, complete the trade, and return to Gameflip to click on "Complete Transaction".
Important: If you do not receive what was supposed to be traded do NOT click on "Complete Transaction".
If any issues arise, place a hold (dispute) on the purchase to freeze the 3-day auto-complete timer and select the appropriate problem you encountered. Be sure to attach the screenshots you saved as evidence for your claim.