You can purchase MLB cards/packs with ease, check below the steps you need need to follow:
Note: To receive a purchased card/pack. you need to have a Wax Wallet.
1. At checkout, you will have to enter the Wax username, so the seller can properly transfer the card/pack to you.
Receiving the Card/Pack
1. Once the purchase is processed, the seller will receive the Wax username you shared during the checkout. The seller will deliver the card/pack you purchased by sending you a transfer using his Wax wallet.
2. While you wait for the seller to transfer what you purchase, you may talk to him/her within the order's message section. Stay tuned there since the seller might contact you to confirm your Wax wallet username if needed and after the card/pack is sent. Also, once the seller marks the order as sent on Gameflip, he/she will share screenshots with you proving that the card/pack was sent.
Confirming if you received the gift
1. Within your Wax wallet, click on NFTs on the left side menu:
2. Your NFTs inventory will be shown, the card/pack will be shown there. The seller will also send proof of delivery in the exchange messages within Gameflip.
4. Verify that you have received the card/pack as described in the listing you bought, complete the trade, and return to Gameflip to click on "Complete Transaction".
Important: If you do not receive what was supposed to be traded do NOT click on "Complete Transaction".
If any issues arise, place a hold (dispute) on the purchase to freeze the 3-day auto-complete timer and select the appropriate problem you encountered. Be sure to attach the screenshots you saved as evidence for your claim.