Gameflip’s marketplace provides an easy, safe, and secure way for you to buy and sell both physical & digital video games, items, collectibles, accessories, and consoles. You’ll find everything gaming related here -- get the latest releases, discover hidden gems, or earn quick cash by selling your gaming stuff.
Gameflip takes the stress out of buying and selling by managing the entire end to end transaction for both the Buyer and the Seller.
- We will notify both the Buyer and Seller at every step from listing to purchase to shipment to delivery to rating of the Seller and Buyer to completion of the transaction.
- When a Buyer purchases an item in our marketplace, we’ll hold the payment until the Buyer confirms that they have received and accepted the item.
- We require both the Buyer and Seller to rate each other in order to finalize the transaction. Once this happens, all sales are final and the Seller receives the funds in their Gameflip account.
Credits are an in-app currency that can be applied towards any purchase within the Gameflip marketplace. Each Credit is equivalent to $1 USD and can only be applied towards a purchase within the marketplace. Credits cannot be traded or withdrawn from an account. Credits expire and the default is 7 days from the grant date.
Our credit system is designed to reward you for supporting our community and you can currently obtain credits when:
- Inviting Friends: Your friend can earn $1 in Credits for being invited as a brand new user to Gameflip. Your friend must enter your Invite Code while initially creating their account. The limit for this is 1* friend, thus they can earn up to $1* in Credits.
- When your friend registers with your code, they must register with a valid mobile or landline phone number. We will not issue credits for a friend invite that uses a VoiP number. Examples of VoiPs are Google Voice and Skype numbers.
Purchases Made by Invited Friends: You earn $0* in Credits for each friend who you referred, utilized your invite code at account creation, and completes their first purchase. The limit for this is 0* friends, thus you can earn up to $0* in Credits.
- Transactions between you and your friends are not eligible for this promotion.
Limited Time Promotions: We run limited time promotions for both buying and selling specific items. You will be issued Credits after these transactions have been completed. Issued Credits depend on the specific promotion. Please see the current promotions for more details.
*Values subject to change at any time.
As a marketplace built for gamers, a listing must fall within one of these categories:
- We allow for both physical and digital listings of all generations and platforms of video games.
- In-Game Items/Skins
- We allow listing of Steam skins. Currently we support skins for CS:GO, Dota 2, TF2 and H1Z1: KotK using Bot Trade or Coordinated transfer. We'll be adding other games soon.
- We allow for listing of interactive figures, action figures and all sorts of video game paraphernalia.
- We allow for listing of headsets, controllers, batteries, cases, cables, memory, and any miscellaneous accessories associated with video games.
- We allow for listing of all generations of video game consoles, including handhelds.
- Gift Cards
- We allow for listings of all gaming gift cards and more.
- We allow for listings of Blu-rays, DVDs, and digital movies.
- We allow for listing of all other gamer related items which do not fall into the major categories above.
- We will regularly analyze this list of items as part of our process to add new categories.
PROHIBITED, COUNTERFEIT, & STOLEN ITEMS
If the item does not fall under any of the PRODUCT CATEGORIES then it is prohibited from being listed on Gameflip. If you have a question about a specific item that you are unsure about, please feel free to contact Gameflip Support to ask if it's appropriate.
Counterfeit and stolen items are strictly prohibited from being listed in our marketplace. Any item which includes a mark that is identical or substantially indistinguishable from a registered trademark, but is not manufactured by or with the consent of the trademark holder is considered to be “counterfeit” and prohibited. Listing items that are stolen or counterfeit will be deleted and any accounts associated with these listings could be suspended or banned. Further action, including criminal prosecution, may be taken.
BETA CODE AND ACCOUNT SALES
The sale of beta codes, game accounts, and Gameflip accounts is strictly prohibited on Gameflip. Doing so will put your account at risk for suspension.
Copyright infringement is unlawful and against Gameflip’s policies. Copyright is the protection provided by law to the authors of creative works, such as movies, music, software, photographs and books, both published and unpublished. Copyright owners possess the exclusive right to reproduce the copyrighted work, to distribute copies of the copyrighted work, and to perform or display the copyrighted work publicly. Gameflip prohibits the listing of unauthorized copies of copyrighted works. Unauthorized copies include (but are not limited to) backup, pirated, duplicated, or bootlegged copies.
Guideline: If the product you are selling is a copy of another work that you aren't authorized to copy, don't list the item. Beta software, test software and evaluation software are not permitted on Gameflip. These are pre-release copies of software distributed by software developers strictly for the purpose of evaluation and troubleshooting. Distribution of such copies violates the software developers' copyrights. You need to obtain the manufacturer's consent to sell this kind of software.
RANDOM ITEM LISTINGS
Any listing that is created without identifying the exact item that will be sold is prohibited on Gameflip.
Creating listings where the Buyer has a "Random", "Chance", or any sort of probability of items receive will fall under this. Listings that do not identify the item to be sold will be deleted and any accounts associated with the listing may be suspended or banned.
CODE OF CONDUCT
We are a welcoming and all-ages community. If you choose to interact with the Gameflip community (listing, buying, selling, messaging etc.), you must adhere to our Code of Conduct.
- Listing images must be appropriate for all ages and must only pertain to the item listed. No images of nudity or gratuitous violence will be accepted. Mature video games with a cover that might violate this rule should be censored before being posted with the item listing. If violated, the listing will be removed and your account will be issued a warning.
- Listing descriptions and reviews with any form of profanity or inappropriate and hurtful language will not be tolerated. If violated, the listing or review will be removed and your account will be issued a warning.
- Item listings must be true to the item’s condition. If an item’s condition is not as described, you will not only receive a bad review, but the Gameflip team may intervene with appropriate action.
- Items must be shipped promptly after being sold. Any false listings and attempts to commit fraud through the Gameflip will result in an instant ban.
- Interaction with other Gameflip community members (through private messaging, comments, reviews, and on other communication channels) must be done with respect and in an appropriate manner. If another community member violates this, please report them by contacting support. The Gameflip community managers will review the each case in detail and take the appropriate action.