Want to make quick cash? Selling an item in our marketplace is easy, safe, and secure. Listing an item is always free and only takes seconds!
Creating and posting a listing in the Gameflip marketplace is always free and takes seconds. If you are using the Gameflip App, just snap a picture, scan the barcode, enter the price, and you’re good to go! Our app will auto-fill the rest of the required information.
The following information is required for each listing:
- Cover Photo
- We recommend taking a couple of nice photos of the item including its package.
- We recommend entering a clear, accurate, and concise description of the item.
- Please make sure to accurately categorize the item.
- Item Condition (Physical Only)
- Please make sure to set the condition of the item based on the guidelines below.
- New: The item has never been opened or removed from the manufacturer's sealing (if applicable). Item is in original shrink wrap (if applicable). See the seller's listing for full details.The box and jewel case are available with original UPC visible.
- Like New: The item looks as if it was just taken out of shrink wrap. No visible wear, and all facets of the item are flawless and intact. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.The box and jewel case are available with original UPC visible.
- Good: The item shows wear from consistent use, but it remains in good condition and works perfectly. It may be marked, have identifying markings on it, or show other signs of previous use. The box and jewel case are available with original UPC visible.
- Fair: The item has obvious and significant wear but is still operational. May have tears or holes in the original packaging. The instructions and box may not be included. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.
- Poor: The item shows significant signs of usage and is sometimes operational. May have tears or holes in the original packaging. The instructions and box may not be included. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.
- Shipping/Delivery Method
- Please see the Shipping/Delivery Method section below for more details.
- Region/Server Restrictions (Digital Only)
- If your code/item has restriction to specific regions in which it can be downloaded. Please note and be as specific with any restrictions.
- We recommend setting a price that is based on the condition of your item. For a faster sale, you should set the price of the item at the lower end of the recommended range.
- For New or Like New items, set the price up to 80% of the retail price.
- For Good items, set the price up to 60% of the retail price.
- For Fair items, set the price up to 40% of the retail price.
- For Poor items, set the price up to 20% of the retail price.
- Our marketplace will only accept price points between the range of $1.01 - $1000.
- Please set the number of days that this listing will be live in our marketplace.
We’ve designed our marketplace to be simple. The commission fee is to be paid by the Seller of 8% for Physical listings, and 10% for Digital listings. This is only applied of the listing price for items that have been successfully sold within the Gameflip marketplace. This fee is deducted from the listing price before the funds are transferred to the Seller’s account.
Gameflip has two shipping flows based on either listing Physical or Digital items.
Physical Shipping (US Only):
- Gameflip "$3" Shipping Option (Only available for Games and Collectibles)
- This is for packages that weigh 8oz or less. If the item that get shipped with label weighs more than 8oz, the item will not be delivered or can cause issues with the delivery.
- Cost is a flat $3 and the Seller can select who will pay for it, Seller or Buyer.
- Utilizes USPS First Class Parcel and includes tracking to ensure the item is delivered safely.
- Does not come with insurance.
- If the item is confirmed to be lost, Gameflip will protect the Seller by making sure the item gets returned to the Seller or the Seller gets compensated appropriately for the lost item.
- Gameflip "$1" Shipping Option (Only available for Games)
- This is for Disc Only games to be mailed in CD Mailers and weighs 3oz or less. If you use this label on items that do not fit in these requirements, the item will not be delivered and will cause issues with the delivery.
- Cost is a flat $1 and the Seller can select who will pay for it, Seller or Buyer.
- Does not include a tracking number. If this is a concern we recommend the Gameflip $3 shipping option which includes a tracking number.
- Does not come with insurance.
- If the Seller chooses this option, Gameflip will not protect the Seller since there is no tracking number associated with the shipment. If this is a concern, we highly recommend choosing an option that has tracking.
- Seller "Free Shipping" Option (Available for all Product Categories)
- This option allows the Seller to choose their own shipping option such as USPS, FedEx, or UPS.
- If the Seller chooses this option, Gameflip will not protect the Seller if no tracking number has been inputted into the transaction. We highly recommend choosing an option that has tracking. We also suggest purchasing mailing insurance for your package.
How soon you will ship:
- Select the number of days required for handling.
- Please note that if you do not ship the item within the number of handling days plus 1 day, then the Buyer will have the option to cancel the purchase.
Digital Delivery Method:
- Automatic Delivery/Send Code
- If you already have the code you are selling, you can choose the Automatic Delivery option in which you'll be required to input the code during the listing process. This option will automatically send the Buyer the code once it's purchased.
- You can also choose up to 3 days for delivery if you do not have the code beforehand. Please note that the longer you wait may result in a lesser rating from the Buyer.
- Coordinated Transfers
- This option is designed for a more open delivery in which the Seller and Buyer will need to work together to complete the transaction.
- To protect yourself from any possible fraud from the Buyer, please make sure to document all before, during and after processes.
For each transaction, Gameflip requires the Buyer and Seller to rate each other. Our goal is to create a transparent marketplace that is safe for our community members. Our rating system allows you to choose from three types of ratings: Good, Neutral, Poor. We also highly suggest that you add a comment along with the rating to explain your full experience with the Buyer.
The Seller is required to rate the Buyer to finalize the transaction and when this step is complete, then all sales are final and the Seller automatically receives the funds in their Gameflip account.
Please see RETURNS in the Buyer Questions section.
If your listing has been sold and you are no longer able to fulfill the order or have come to an agreement with the Buyer to cancel the order. You can go to that particular sold listing and press the "I need to cancel the order" button. This option will only be available before you mark the listing as shipped. Once you mark the listing as shipped and need help canceling the listing, please contact Gameflip support.
CASH BALANCE WITHDRAWAL
All the Cash that you earn by selling your items in the Gameflip marketplace can be used to purchase other items on Gameflip or to be withdrawn into either your bank account, PayPal account or Bitcoin wallet.
You may request to withdraw your Cash Balance at any time by navigating to Menu > Balance > Cash balance > Available for payout.
A withdrawal request is available for amounts greater than $2. See fees and methods currently available.
In order to properly confirm your identity and bank account, you will be required to enter your full legal name, bank account routing number, bank account number, and social security number. Please note that Gameflip DOES NOT store any of this information and we securely transfer it to our partner, Stripe, for processing.
If this is the first time you are withdrawing money, please allow up to 7 business days for your cash withdrawal request to be fully processed and for the funds to be deposited into your bank account. After that, it should take up to 2 days.
You cannot withdraw the Credits you earn. For more information on Credits, please see the Credits section.