Want to make quick cash? Selling an item in our marketplace is easy, safe, and secure. Listing an item is always free and only takes seconds!
LISTING & SELLING A DIGITAL ITEM
Creating and posting a listing in the Gameflip marketplace is always free and takes seconds. Each category or game requires slightly different steps and information for the listing. Please see the details for each under the Selling section. Below is a list of a few popular selling items and their how-to:
- How to sell Gift Card or Gift Code
- How to sell Fortnite (Save The World) items
- How to sell Rocket League items
- How to sell CSGO skins
Once you complete the flow for your digital, much of the information is auto-filled or pre-filled for you.
Depending on the category or specific listing, you can choose either one of of the following delivery methods:
- Digital Code Delivery
- You can choose the Automatic Delivery option in which you'll be required to input the code during the listing process (the code will be encrypted on our server). This option will automatically send the Buyer the code once it's purchased.
- You can also choose up to 3 days for sending the code if you do not have the code beforehand or not comfortable entering the code. Please note that the longer you wait may result in a low rating from the Buyer.
- Coordinated Transfers
- This option is designed for a more open delivery in which the Seller and Buyer will need to work together to complete the transaction.
- To protect yourself from any possible fraud from the Buyer, please make sure to document all steps of the transfer before, during and after it happens.
Enter your desired price, and you're set.
LISTING & SELLING A PHYSICAL ITEM
Selling physical items require shipping, and currently, we only support shipping within the Continental USA.
You can sell physical items ranging from console video games, gaming accessories and other physical collectibles and toys. Please see Selling a Digital Item if you wish to sell in-game items, gift cards, or digital movies.
Creating and posting a listing in the Gameflip marketplace is always free and takes seconds. If you are using the Gameflip iOS or Android app, just snap a picture, scan the barcode (if applicable), enter the price, and you’re good to go! Our app will auto-fill the rest of the required information.
The following information is required for each listing:
- Cover Photo
- We recommend taking a couple of nice photos of the item including its package.
- We recommend entering a clear, accurate, and concise description of the item.
- Please make sure to accurately categorize the item.
- Item Condition
- Please make sure to set the condition of the item based on the guidelines below.
- New: The item has never been opened or removed from the manufacturer's sealing (if applicable). Item is in original shrink wrap (if applicable). See the seller's listing for full details. The box and jewel case are available with original UPC visible.
- Like New: The item looks as if it was just taken out of shrink wrap. No visible wear and all facets of the item are flawless and intact.
- Good: The item shows wear from consistent use, but it remains in good condition and works perfectly.
- Fair: The item has obvious and significant wear but is still operational. May have tears or holes in the original packaging. The instructions and box may not be included.
- Poor: The item shows significant signs of usage and is sometimes operational. May have tears or holes in the original packaging. The instructions and box may not be included.
- Gameflip "$3" Shipping Option (Only available for Games and Collectibles)
- This is for packages that weigh 8oz or less. If the item that gets shipped with the label weighs more than 8oz, the item will not be delivered or can cause issues with the delivery.
- Cost is a flat $3 and the Seller can select who will pay for it, Seller or Buyer.
- Utilizes USPS First Class Parcel and includes tracking to ensure the item is delivered safely.
- It does not come with insurance.
- If the item is confirmed to be lost, Gameflip will protect the Seller by making sure the item gets returned to the Seller or the Seller gets compensated appropriately for the lost item.
- Gameflip "$1" Shipping Option (Only available for Games)
- This is for Disc Only games to be mailed in CD Mailers and weighs 3oz or less. If you use this label on items that do not fit in these requirements, the item will not be delivered and will cause issues with the delivery.
- Cost is a flat $1 and the Seller can select who will pay for it, Seller or Buyer.
- It does not include a tracking number. If this is a concern we recommend the Gameflip $3 shipping option which includes a tracking number.
- It does not come with insurance.
- If the Seller chooses this option, Gameflip will not protect the Seller since there is no tracking number associated with the shipment. If this is a concern, we highly recommend choosing an option that has tracking.
- Seller "Free Shipping" Option (Available for all Product Categories)
- This option allows the Seller to choose their own shipping option such as USPS, FedEx, or UPS.
- If the Seller chooses this option, Gameflip will not protect the Seller if no tracking number has been inputted into the transaction. We highly recommend choosing an option that has tracking. We also suggest purchasing mailing insurance for your package.
- When will you Ship
- Decide how soon you can send or ship your item once it's sold. Select the number of days required for handling. Please note that if you do not ship the item within the number of handling days, then the Buyer will have the option to cancel the purchase.
- We recommend setting a price that is based on the condition of your item. For a faster sale, you should set the price of the item at the lower end of the recommended range.
- For New or Like New items, we recommend setting the price up to 80% of the retail price.
- For items with other conditions, we recommend setting the price between 20% to 60% of the original retail price.
We’ve designed our marketplace to be simple. The selling fee is to be paid by the Seller: 8% commission, 2% digital fee (digital listing only). The fee is only applied to the listing price for items that have been successfully sold within the Gameflip marketplace. This fee is deducted from the listing price before the funds are transferred to the Seller’s account.
After the buyer makes the purchase, your listing will be marked as sold. Gameflip will subsequently confirm the buyer's payment. This process takes from 1-3 minutes. If the payment confirmation is successful, you can then send/ship the item. NOTE: Do not send/ship your item until Gameflip confirms the payment and instructs you to do so.
For each transaction, Gameflip requires the Buyer and Seller to rate each other. Our goal is to create a transparent marketplace that is safe for our community members. Our rating system allows you to choose from three types of ratings: Good, Neutral, Poor. We also highly suggest that you add a comment along with the rating to explain your full experience with the Buyer.
The Seller is required to rate the Buyer to finalize the transaction and when this step is complete, then all sales are final and the Seller automatically receives the funds in their Gameflip account.
Please see our Return Policy in the Buyer Questions section.
If your listing has been sold but you are no longer able to fulfill the order or have come to an agreement with the Buyer to cancel the order. You can go to that particular sold listing and press the "I need to cancel the order" button. This option will only be available before you mark the listing as shipped. Once you mark the listing as shipped and need help canceling the listing, please contact Gameflip support.
WITHDRAWAL YOUR SALE PROCEEDS
All the Cash that you earn by selling your items in the Gameflip marketplace can be used to purchase other items on Gameflip or to be withdrawn into either your PayPal account or Bitcoin wallet.
You may request to withdraw your Cash Balance at any time by navigating to Menu > Wallet > USD Wallet > Balance.
A withdrawal request is available for amounts greater than $2. See the fees and methods currently available.
If this is the first time you are withdrawing money, please allow up to 3 business days for your cash withdrawal request to be fully processed and for the funds to be deposited into your bank account. After that, it should take up to 2 days.