PLEASE NOTE that you have to sign in using the same method you initially used upon created your Gameflip account.
If you created your account with the username & password method and forgot your password, please follow the steps outlined below to recover it.
It is important for you to verify both mobile phone number AND email address as these are the only communication methods for password and username recovery. See how to verify your email.
- Click the Forgot your "password" link underneath the Sign in button on the login pop-up screen.
- Select and type in either your mobile phone number previously verified with Gameflip
- Or your username. We recommend using the phone number as the most reliable method for our system to identify your account.
- You will be sent an instruction to reset your password to your phone (as SMS) and an email if you have verified an email address with Gameflip.
- Click the "Sign In" button on the login screen.
- Then click the "Forgot your password?" link.
- Type in your Gameflip username, and choose to either have your temporary password sent either as an email or SMS. You can then log in to your account as normal with the temporary password that was sent to you.