We aim to make buying simple, and we understand that there are situations where you may need to cancel your order. However, frequent cancellations can burden good sellers who lose out on the opportunity to sell to someone else. Therefore, we recommend that you perform the following before you make a purchase:
- Read the listing description carefully. This includes any region restrictions, the time frame (1-3 days) the seller commits to delivering the item, and any other requirements the seller has.
- If the item requires manual delivery coordination (or shipping), check that the listing is still fresh and, if possible, chat with the seller to ensure that the listing is still available and can be delivered in a timely manner.
Once you make the purchase, you can still cancel in the following situations:
- Immediately after placing the order. If you change your mind or make a mistake, you can cancel the order within 1-2 minutes while it is in processing.
- When the order is Under Review. While we do not recommend cancelling during the review process, as this will delay your subsequent purchases, it is an option for you if you do not want to wait.
- If seller does not send/ship the item after the promised time frame ("Seller sends in" days + 12 hours grace period).
You can also ask the seller to cancel the order, but this is ultimately the seller's decision.
Immediately after placing the order.
If you change your mind or made a mistake, you can cancel the order within 1-2 minutes while it is processing.
When your order is Under Review
For your protection, your order can be placed under review to ensure you have authorized the purchase. If you prefer not going through the review, you can cancel it, but subsequent purchases may be delayed and still require review.
Seller does not send/ship your item
Seller does not send/ship your item within “Seller sells in” promised day(s) + 12 hrs grace period. This situation does not apply for Auto Delivery or Bot Delivery items.
If you believe that the Seller still hasn't shipped the item after marking it as "Shipped", you will have the option to dispute to halt the transaction, and our Support Team can assist you with the cancellation. See how to open a dispute for more information.
For physical items, please note that if the seller creates a Shipping Label, then the counter restarts, and you will have to wait an extra 1 day from the action described above.