Suspension can possibly occur due, but not limited to, the following reasons below:
- Harassing and abusing other users
- Inappropriate language and content within the marketplace
- Fraudulent claims: Filing a chargeback after receiving a purchased item
- Creating multiple accounts and/or conducting in fake sales
- Exploitation of Gameflip's marketplace or Credits system
- Involvement in scamming, other suspicious or fraudulent activity
- High amount of declined credit cards
- High amount of failed credit card charges
Gameflip strives to maintain a safe and transparent community for all of its users. We reserve the right to suspend a user when this community and marketplace is threatened.
If you feel that you were wrongfully suspended or would like to appeal a suspension. Please send a ticket to dispute your case.