Suspension can possibly occur due, but not limited to, the following reasons below:
- Scamming users in listing comments
- Harassing and abusing other users
- Inappropriate language and content within the marketplace
- Exploitation of Gameflip's marketplace and/or Credits system
- Fraudulent claims: Filing a chargeback after receiving a purchased item
- Conducting in sales of forbidden items such as accounts, beta codes, random codes, counterfeit items and/or stolen items
- Conducting in sales of duping, glitching, hacking or modding
- Conducting sales outside Gameflip
- Asking users to complete the transaction before sending the item/code
- Conducting sales of items or services that require the exchange of account credentials
- Buying/selling items from/to an alternate account
- Involvement in other suspicious or fraudulent activity
Gameflip strives to maintain a safe and transparent community for all its users. Therefore, we reserve the right to temporarily suspend or permanently ban an account if it is proven that the user has violated our Terms of Service or Code of Conduct.
If you feel that you were wrongfully suspended or would like to appeal a suspension. Please contact our Support Team to dispute your case.