You can add or change your email address for your Gameflip account at any time. Our system will prompt you to verify your new email address before it can be associated with your account. A valid and verified email address is mainly used for the following situations:
- Account recovery
- Email notifications such as codes that purchase or when your listing is sold and what to do for the next step.
- Certain payout options such as Skrill requires a matching and verified email address
While we occasionally also sends emails about upcoming promotions, we refrain to do so for those who opt out receiving such communication. If our email communication sent to your verified email address bounces, your email address will be marked as unverified, and you will need to re-verify your email address to receive notifications again.
- To change or edit your email address associated with your Gameflip account, log into your account and click on the menu and select Settings:
- Under the Account tab (you can directly go to https://gameflip.com/settings/account), you will find your account and personal information, including your current email (if verified):
- In the "Email" field you can either edit or add a new email address to your account. A verification code will be sent to the new email address, make sure you check your inbox, junk, spam to find it. You can either click on the link that is in the body of the e-mail, type, or copy and paste the code in the section highlighted below.
- You will then find the code and confirm it in the "Pending Email" field. Once confirmed, your new email address will be associated with your account, and all subsequent emails (e.g. order confirmation or notification) will be sent to the new email address.
- Go to your profile by tapping your name after opening the Gameflip App menu, and then tap on the 'Pen and Paper' icon in the upper right-hand corner after that.
- There'll be a field called "Email". Tap on the email address field to edit or add a new email address to your account:
- A verification code will be sent to the new email address.
- You will then find the code and confirm it in the Verification Code field:
- After typing the code, tap Confirm. You changed your email with success!