- To change or edit your email address associated with your Gameflip account, log into your account and click on the menu and select Settings:
- Under the Account tab (you can directly go to https://gameflip.com/settings/account), you will find your account and profile information, including your current email (if verified):
- In the "Email" field you can either edit or add a new email address to your account. A verification code will be sent to the new email address, make sure you check your inbox, junk, spam to find it. You can either click on the link that is in the body of the e-mail, type, or copy and paste the code in the section highlighted below.
- You will then find the code and confirm it in the "Pending Email" field. Once confirmed, your new email address will be associated with your account, and all subsequent emails (e.g. order confirmation or notification) will be sent to the new email address.
- Go to your profile by tapping your name after opening the Gameflip App menu, and then tap on the 'Pen and Paper' icon in the upper right-hand corner after that.
- There'll be a field called "Email". Tap on the email address field to edit or add a new email address to your account:
- A verification code will be sent to the new email address.
- You will then find the code and confirm it in the Verification Code field:
- After typing the code, tap Confirm. You changed your email with success!