To change or edit your Gameflip profile avatar/picture, please take the following steps.
- Log into your account and click on the circle profile pic icon in the top right corner of the header:
- Then click the icon next to your profile avatar/pic in the bottom right:
- A popup will appear where you can upload your image. You must ensure your image file size is smaller than the maximum allowed. For the best result, please use the recommended resolution:
- Then click on "Upload"
Android or iOS App
- Open your Gameflip App and log in. Open the menu (the three white lines icon located on the top left) and tap on your profile avatar/pic.
- Tap on the camera icon to open the back camera. You can switch/toggle to use the front camera (top-right arrows icon) to take a photo of yourself if you desire.
- When ready, snap the photo with the green circle button. NOTE: Only the photo portion within the white square will be used for your profile avatar/pic.
- You can also choose to use an existing photo or image from your phone gallery or photo album by choosing the "gallery icon" (bottom left).