Your sold listing can be held because the Buyer has opened a dispute. This can be due to, but not limited to the following reasons:
- Item sent was defective or not as described
- Digital code did not work or already used
- Item was never sent or received
We ask that you take the following actions immediately:
- In the purchase order, message the Buyer to understand the issue. Often you can resolve the issue with the buyer quickly.
- Follow the instruction and submit evidence to Gameflip showing that you had delivered the correct and working item to the Buyer.
Our team will review all evidence submitted by you and the Buyer to understand the situation. We may reach out to you and the Buyer for further information or evidence regarding the transaction to help resolve the situation. Please note that the transaction may be reversed due to the outcome of our investigation.