After the item has been purchased please do the following:
- Message the Seller in Gameflip and discuss how to move forward;
- Once you've agreed on how you will be transferring the item, go to the game in which the item that was purchased is located;
- Conduct the transfer in whatever means you agreed upon;
- Buyer: ensure that you received the item that was promised;
- Go back to Gameflip;
- Click on "Complete Transaction" to confirm you've received the item, and it works as described;
- The Seller will also complete the transaction and rate you back.
Note: DO NOT perform "Complete Transaction" before receiving the item. By completing the transaction you are accepting the item and finalizing the transaction. Once a transaction has been finalized and completed, there are absolutely no returns or refunds.
If you did not receive the item or received the wrong item, you can immediately hold the transaction and open a dispute.