If your listing has been sold, verify it by logging into your Gameflip account and go to Menu > Listings > Sold tab. If someone contacts you saying they bought your item but you did not get a notification, do NOT give them your item.
After you confirmed that your item is sold, please do the following:
- Message the Buyer in Gameflip and discuss how to move forward. Always use Gameflip messaging, which is recorded, so that Gameflip can protect you.
- Once both of you've agreed on how the item will be transferred, go to the game in which the item that was purchased is located.
- Conduct the transfer in whatever means you agreed upon.
- We recommend taking a screenshot or photo as proof that the item was transferred successfully. This is a precautionary step taken just in case something goes wonky during the transfer.
- Go back to Gameflip.
- Ask the Buyer to accept and "Complete Transaction".
- Rate the Buyer.
- The transaction is now complete.
Article is closed for comments.