PLEASE NOTE that you have to sign in using the same method you initially created your Gameflip account. For example, if you had signed up using Google, you must continue logging in with Google.
You can recover your username ONLY if all the followings apply to your account:
- You created your account with the username & password method;
- You had confirmed your mobile phone number for the account previously;
- Your account is not suspended.
1. Click the Forgot your "username" link underneath the "Sign in" button on the login pop-up screen.
2. Type in the phone number you had used to verify your Gameflip account at sign up, and we'll send you your username via SMS text message.
1. Click the "Sign In" button on the login screen.
2. Then click the "Forgot your username?" link.
3. Type in the phone number you used to initially create your Gameflip account, and we'll send you your username via SMS text message.
If you don't receive the SMS with your username after a few hours, please contact our Support Team.