When your identity is verified, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Avoid repeated payment reviews and acquire increased payment limits. Note: you need to verify both your payment ownership and identity information.
- An ID Verified badge on the profile, showing higher trust to others who want to buy or sell to you.
Most ID verifications must be completed either through the Gameflip website or the mobile app. To start the verification process, login and go to Menu > Wallet > Verify.
When uploading your photo ID:
- Ensure that your document is valid and not expired, without hole punches or other modifications;
- Photos of both sides of documents should be uploaded;
- Ensure that your document address match your Gameflip address;
- Photograph the entire document and avoid cutting off any corners or sides;
- Ensure the ID is fully visible and in focus;
- Do not change any information on the ID;
- Only state/country-issued ID such as a Driver's License or Identification cards are accepted. We are unable to accept passports;
- If you make a mistake, refresh the page to restart the process;
- Do not attempt to complete the process if you know information is missing;
- We are unable to accept scanned files.
When providing a "selfie" photo of your face:
- Face the camera directly and include from your shoulders to the top of your head, similar to ID photo;
- Use a plain wall as a background if possible;
- Make sure the light is coming from in front of you, not behind you, such that your face is clearly visible without backlighting;
- Do not wear sunglasses or hats. If you are wearing glasses in your ID photo, wear them in your selfie photo. If you are not wearing glasses in your ID photo, remove them for your selfie photo.
Credit Card Verification:
How do I verify my new credit card?
Verify your credit/debit card on gameflip is simple and easy. You can request Gameflip for verification by going to your wallet, start the verification process, then upload all required documents and photos. To verify your credit/debit card you will need to provide:
1- A photo of the front of the credit/debit card used for your purchase(s) being held in your hand – with the name on the card and at least the last 4 digits on the card showing next to each other.
2- A photo of the back of the credit/debit card used for your purchase(s) being held in your hand.
Mobile Phone Bill Verification:
How do I verify my account with my phone bill?
Another way to verify your Gameflip account is by providing your mobile phone bill. We only accept the most recent bill. The document must contain your full legal name, address, and the mobile phone number registered with Gameflip.
Note: Verification procedure does not usually take long. In rare cases, however, it might take up to 2 business days. Our team will try to review and approve all the information you have provided as soon as possible. In case you experience any issues, please contact our support team.