You can sell Fortnite (Save The World) items similar to any other item, but before you begin, please take the following important precautions:
- Do NOT post your Epic ID, Gamer Tag, PSN name publicly in your listing or public listing comments. You can message the buyer privately in the Sold Item private message section after your item is purchased.
- If your listing has sold, verify it by logging into your Gameflip account and go to Menu > Listings > Sold tab. If someone contacts you saying they bought your item but you did not get a notification, do NOT give them your item. They were able to contact you because you posted your Steam ID, Gamer Tag, PSN name publicly which you are not supposed to do. If you see "Sale Pending", you need to wait for 3-5 minutes to confirm that your listing is actually sold.
If there is any doubt, ask the user for the first 5 digits of their order number in the Fortnite chat.
Steps to Deliver Fortnite Items
Given the nature of the trading system inside this game, we encourage you to follow the steps below after you have confirmed that your listing has sold:
- You will have to exchange Xbox, Playstation, or Epic account names in the private message with the buyer in your Order after your item is purchased and coordinate a time when you are both online.
- Add the buyer as a friend and then join a party with them when you are both online. Start a private match with only you and the buyer.
- Start a video recording showing you and the buyer in the party
- Once in-game, open your inventory and select the item that was sold. Drop it and wait for the buyer to pick it up.
- Wait for the buyer to leave the session before stopping the recording.
If any issues arise the buyer will place a hold on the purchase. You will be notified of this status change by an email and in-app notification.
If a dispute happens, follow up or create a support ticket with our supporting staff. Be sure to include your Gameflip profile Code (appears in your profile), the name of the listing, upload the recording to YouTube and send us the link.
How to record on Xbox One:
Press the Xbox button to bring up the Guide, and press the View button for Capture options. Select “Record from now” and press “A”. To stop recording manually, press the Xbox button and then X
How to record on Playstation 4:
Double tap the "Share" button.
How to record on the PC: