BEFORE YOU START:
1. Do NOT post your Epic ID, Gamer Tag, PSN name publicly in your listing or public listing comments. You can post it privately in the Sold Item comments section after your item is purchased.
2. Wait at least 10 minutes after your item sold before sending the item.
3. You will get a notification if your listing has sold. If someone contacts you saying they bought your item but you did not get a notification, do NOT give them your item. They were able to contact you because you posted your Steam ID, Gamer Tag, PSN name publicly which you are not supposed to do.
4. If there is any doubt, ask the user for the first 5 digits of their order number in the Fortnite chat.
HOW TO SELL FORTNITE ITEMS:
You can sell Fortnite (Save The World) items on Gameflip as any other item, but given the nature of the trading system inside this game, we encourage you to follow the steps below after your listing has sold:
1. You will have to exchange Xbox, Playstation, or Epic account names in the order comments after your item is purchased and coordinate a time when you are both online.
2. Add the buyer as a friend and then join a party with them when you are both online. Start a private match with only you and the buyer.
- Start a video recording showing you and the buyer in the party.
3. Once in-game, open your inventory and select the item that was sold. Drop it and wait for the buyer to pick it up.
- Wait for the buyer to leave the session before stopping the recording.
If any issues arise the buyer will place a hold on the purchase. You will be notified of this status change by an email and in-app notification.
If this happens, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know your Gameflip account Invite Code, the name of the listing, upload the recording to YouTube and send us the link.
How to record on Xbox One:
Press the Xbox button to bring up the Guide, and press the View button for Capture options. Select “Record from now” and press “A”. To stop recording manually, press the Xbox button and then X
How to record on Playstation 4:
Double tap the "Share" button.
How to record on the PC: