Yes, you can! Gameflip is made for gamers, but gamers have other needs outside of gaming, right?
In order to offer a secure shopping environment to our community, we only allow the sales of consolidated non-gaming gift cards that can be redeemed online in an app or an online account. Here is a list of the non-gaming gift cards allowed in our marketplace:
- AMC Theatres
- Best Buy
- Google Play
- Krispy Kreme
- New Egg
- Uber Eats
Gift cards not listed above are not eligible for sale on Gameflip and therefore are prohibited.
Below you will find tips and information on how to have a good reputation when selling non-gaming gift cards on Gameflip in order to avoid issues such as receiving bad ratings from your customers, having your sale rescinded, or having your account suspended:
Good practices in selling non-gaming gift cards
- Do not list the same code on different platforms;
- Avoid grouping multiple codes to be exchanged in a single listing;
- Always list your gift card under the proper category;
- Always include information on how to redeem the gift card in the listing’s description;
- Always include the gift card restrictions on the listing’s title, description, and specific field, such as region restriction;
- Always double-check the gift card code before you send it to the buyer and check if it is still working;
- Be polite and offer professional support to your customer;
- In case your buyer has an issue with the code provided, please promptly share the gift card’s receipt, serial number, and a picture of it.
Bad practices in selling non-gaming gift cards
The following conditions may cause your non-gaming gift card listing to be considered forbidden or in violation of our Terms of Service:
- Gift cards that require in-person activation. Gift cards that cannot be redeemed to an online/app wallet are strictly forbidden;
- Gift cards that are activated outside of its official developer’s website;
- Privately labeled credit or debit cards, including but not limited to Vanilla Visa Cards and Amazon Store Credit Cards;
- Gift cards that involve products or services related to cryptocurrencies, including but not limited to crypto vouchers, crypto wallets, and crypto exchange platforms.
- Marking a gift card exchange as shipped while sending partial information for its redemption, such as a Starbucks gift card number without its PIN.
Violating the aforementioned guidelines and conditions can subject your account to receiving a warning, temporary suspension, or a permanent ban.
We also reserve the right to remove any gift cards from our marketplace at the request of the gift card issuer.
Article is closed for comments.