Yes, you can! Gameflip is made for gamers, but gamers have other needs outside of gaming, right?
Here are the DOs and DON'Ts when selling non-gaming gift cards on Gameflip:
- List only gift cards that can be redeemed online or in an app
- Always list your gift card under the proper GIFT CARD category
- Always include information on how to redeem the listed gift card (e.g. URL or app for redemption)
- Always include the gift card restrictions (e.g. region)
- List a gift card that requires in-person activation. If the gift card cannot be redeemed to an online/app wallet, it's forbidden to sell on Gameflip and should not be listed
We reserve the right to remove any gift cards from our marketplace at the request of the gift card issuer
The failure to comply with the items above can subject your account to a warning or suspension.
CURRENTLY ALLOWED NON-GAMING GIFT CARDS
- Best Buy
- Google Play
- New Egg