Have unused or unwanted gift cards or e-gift codes? You can sell them conveniently and quickly. Our gamers primarily prefer gaming related gift cards for PlayStation Store, Xbox Live, Steam, Nintendo eShop, but we also support popular cards such as iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon. You can also sell non-gaming gift cards.
How to become a gift card/gift code seller
- In order to become a gift card/gift code seller on Gameflip, you have to create an account, verify your phone number and get your ID approved. Visit your Wallet / Verify to submit your ID application.
How to sell a gift card
- Create a listing by clicking or tapping the "Sell" button and choose the Gift Card category
- Select the category of code that you intend to sell
- Select the gift card/gift code brand(or platform) you're selling and whether it's a Gift/e-Gift Card or redeemable Prepaid Membership code
- For Gift Card, enter the card balance amount and the proper currency if not USD. Optionally, you can also upload your card photo. This option is useful for selling physical cards (And make sure to not post a photo of the code on your listing)
- In the listing description, do include information on how to redeem the listed gift card (e.g. URL or app for redemption
- Choose Automatic Delivery and enter the card codes, and if applicable, security PIN. Automatic delivery is preferable for fast transaction. This choice helps you sell faster as well.
- Enter the price you're asking for your card. Depending on the popularity and demand of the card, we recommend setting the price to be between 70% to 95% of the card value.
- Press "Done" and make your listing available to the marketplace users.
There are a few other requirements on selling gift cards that you must follow:
Cards must not expire or incur fees
- If applicable, always include the gift card restrictions (e.g. card can only be redeemed in the US)
For digital cards, we only support selling gift cards that can be redeemed directly with the merchant/retailer online. Codes that require activation in person (e.g. restaurants) are NOT allowed.