Have unused or unwanted gift cards or e-gift codes? You can sell them conveniently and quickly. Our gamers primarily prefer gaming-related gift cards for PlayStation Store, Xbox Live, Steam, Nintendo eShop, but we also support popular cards such as iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon. You can also sell non-gaming gift cards.
How to become a gift card/gift code seller
- In order to become a gift card/gift code seller on Gameflip, you have to create an account, verify your phone number and get your ID approved. Visit your Wallet / Verify to submit your ID application.
Restrictions and Requirements
- Cards must not expire or incur fees
- Must clearly state any gift card restrictions such as region restrictions (e.g. card can only be redeemed in the US).
- For digital cards, must be redeemable directly with the merchant/retailer online. Codes that require activation in person (e.g. restaurants) are NOT allowed.
- Keep the receipts issued by a supplier or the store from where the Gift Card(s) came from for at least 6 months after the Gift Card has been sold here on Gameflip, as it will serve as proof of legitimacy in case there is a future problem with the sold Gift Card.
How to sell a gift card
- Hover your mouse cursor over your profile picture on the top right corner and then click on "Start Selling"
- Select the category of code that you intend to sell
- Select the gift card/gift code brand(or platform) you're selling and whether it's a Gift/e-Gift Card or redeemable Prepaid Membership code
- For Gift Cards, enter the card balance amount and the proper currency if not USD. Optionally, you can also upload your card photo. This option is useful for selling physical cards (And make sure to not post a photo of the code on your listing)
- In the listing description, please include information on how to redeem the listed gift card (e.g. URL or app for redemption
- Choose Automatic Delivery and enter the card codes, and if applicable, security PIN. Card codes and pins are securely stored (with encryption), and Gameflip will NOT send the codes/pin to the buyer until the payment is secured or verified.
- Automatic delivery is preferable for fast transactions and helps you sell faster.
- If you wish, you can also choose the manual delivery, but you must send the code within the timeframe once Gameflip has verified that the payment is successful and asks you to securely enter the codes. Warning: Do NOT send gift codes via messaging, chat, email, or any other means. These methods are not secured and not protected by Gameflip.
- Enter the price you're asking for your card. Depending on the popularity and demand of the card, we recommend setting the price to be between 70% to 95% of the card value.
- Press "Done" and make your listing available to the marketplace users.