You can buy Warframe items on Gameflip like any other item, but given the nature of the trading system in the game, we encourage you to follow the steps below after buying an item on Gameflip:
- You will need to supply your in-game names in the order messaging screen after you purchase your item and coordinate a time when you are both online.
- The seller will invite you to their clan dojo. If a trading terminal isn’t available in their dojo, they may ask you to meet in a relay.
- Take a screenshot showing you in the dojo or relay with the seller.
- The seller will initiate a trade that will allow you to inspect and accept the trade offer.
- Both parties must trade something. We suggest a common mod you have duplicates of or some platinum.
- Take a screenshot of the open trade offer window showing the item being received.
- Take a screenshot of the trade confirmation screen before accepting the trade.
See examples below:
Verify you have received the item as described in the Gameflip listing, complete the trade on Gameflip, and verify the seller.
Important: If you did not receive what was supposed to be traded DO NOT rate the seller on Gameflip.
If any issues arise, place a hold (dispute) on the purchase to freeze the 3-day auto-rate timer and select the appropriate problem you encountered. Be sure to attach the screenshots you saved as evidence for your claim.
- How to take screenshots on Steam:
Press the F12 key on your keyboard.
- How to take screenshots on Xbox One:
Double-tap the Xbox button on the controller to open the Snap menu. Press the Y button to take a screenshot.
- How to take screenshots on Playstation 4:
Press and hold the “Share” button.
Please ensure your Warframe account Mastery Rank is high enough for the item you wish to purchase. If you’re unsure, the seller will be able to tell you the required Mastery Rank for the item you’re purchasing. If your Mastery Rank isn’t high enough, you will not be able to complete the trade-in Warframe.
There is a credit tax associated with all trades in Warframe. If you’re short on credits we suggest playing a minimum investment Index mission on Neptune or selling unwanted duplicate mods for credits in the mod menu for some easy credit farming.
There are a maximum number of trades per day you can make. The number of daily trades you can make equals your account Mastery Rank.