You can sell Warframe items on Gameflip like any other item, but when you list please take the following precautions:
- Do NOT post your Warframe Username, Steam ID, Gamer Tag, or PSN name publicly in your listing or public listing comments. You can post it privately in the Sold Item comments section after your item is purchased.
- Wait at least 10 minutes after your item sold before sending the item.
- If your listing has sold, verify it by logging into your Gameflip account and go to Menu > Listings > Sold tab. If someone contacts you saying they bought your item but you did not get a notification, DO NOT give them your item.
If there is any doubt, ask the user for the first 5 digits of their order number in the Rocket League chat.
Given the nature of the trading system in-game we encourage you to follow the steps below after your listing has sold on Gameflip:
- You will need to exchange your in-game names in the order messaging screen after your listing is sold and coordinate a time when you are both online.
- Invite the buyer to the clan dojo. If a trading terminal isn’t available in your dojo, you may ask to meet in a relay.
- Take a screenshot showing you in the dojo or relay with the buyer.
- Initiate a trade that will allow you to add the item and accept the trade offer.
- Both parties must trade something. Ask them for a duplicate unwanted mod if they aren’t sure what to trade.
- Take a screenshot of the open trade offer window showing the item being sold.
- Take a screenshot of the trade confirmation screen before accepting the trade.
If any issues arise the buyer will place a hold on the purchase. You will be notified of this status change by email and in-app notification.
Should a dispute occur, follow up, or create a support ticket with our support staff. Be sure to include your Gameflip invite code (the six-digit code that appears under your profile picture on your profile page), the name or URL of the listing, and attach the screenshots you took.
- Please add the required Mastery Rank of the item you’re selling in the item description. This will allow buyers to compare this number against their Mastery Rank to ensure they’re able to use (and trade for) the item you’re selling.
- There is a credit tax associated with all trades in Warframe. Listing the trade tax for the item in the description will help ensure your buyer has enough credits available to make the trade. Trade taxes are listed below.
- If you’re short on credits we suggest playing a minimum investment Index mission on Neptune or selling unwanted duplicate mods for credits in the mod menu for some easy credit farming.
- There are a maximum number of trades per day you can make. The number of daily trades you can make equals your account Mastery Rank.
Trade Tax Guide:
- Lith relics, Prime weapon blueprints, Prime weapon parts, focus lenses, Arcane helmets and special weapons: 2,000 credits
- Meso relics and Prime Frame part blueprints: 4,000 credits
- Neo and Axi relics: 8,000 credits
- Ayatan sculptures: 10,000 credits
- Platinum: 500 credits per Platinum
How to take screenshots on Steam:
Press the F12 key on your keyboard.
How to take screenshots on Xbox One:
Double-tap the Xbox button on the controller to open the Snap menu. Press the Y button to take a screenshot.
How to take screenshots on Playstation 4:
Press and hold the “Share” button.