Update your Email Address
To change your email address, visit your Profile (click or tap on your profile avatar). On your Profile screen, click or tap the pencil icon.
In the new screen change your email in the "Email" field:
Updating your email address requires successful email verification. Please also note that any bounced email sent to you will cause your email address to be removed from your profile.
Add/update/delete your Address
To add, update, or delete your billing or shipping address, follow these steps:
- Log into Gameflip (website or mobile app);
- On the website, go to Menu > Settings and look under Address;
- You can add/update/delete your "Billing/Shipping To" and/or "Ship From" addresses;
- On the website, to delete an address, simply click on the trash icon next to the address. You can add the address any time by clicking on the link "Add new address";
- On the mobile app, go to settings, by tapping the "3 white lines" menu:
- Now click on the address you want to add/update or delete, then tap the orange pencil icon to open the Address screen. If you want to delete it, on this screen tap the white trash icon:
Note: Please don't use special characters when adding an address, this may cause errors when adding it.
Delete your Credit Card
Our system does not store your credit cards. We utilize payment processors such as Ingenico to securely store your credit card information so that it's convenient for you to make a purchase. Nevertheless, you can always remove your credit cards. Following these steps to remove your cards:
- Log into Gameflip (website or mobile app)
- Go to Menu > Settings and look under Payment
- On the website, select the Credit Card tab. Here you can delete any card(s) you had entered by clicking on the trash icon next to the card information.
- On the app, simply tap on the trash icon next to the card to delete it.
Update your Phone
For your protection, changing the phone number requires additional steps to determine your account ownership. For this reason, we ask you to contact us.
Delete your Account
Article is closed for comments.