Successful selling requires providing the buyers not only fast delivery but also a reasonable price too. Right and reasonable price is important especially when you're still building up your selling reputation.
There's an easy way to find the market price for any Rocket League item by following the steps below:
- Start browsing Rocket League for your platform (Xbox One, PS4, Steam, or Switch).
- Ex: Xbox One Rocket League items on Gameflip
- Choose the item you want to check the price. In the following example, we are going to find the price for a Crimson Octane on Xbox One. Gameflip makes it easy for you to directly configure the search filter: Filter example
- In our example, we set the following filters: "status=sold", "tags=id: octane", and "term=Crimson" to narrow down the result to only Crimson Octanes.
- You should also change to List view to see when the items were sold, and don't forget to order the search result by "Most Recent" to get more up-to-date prices.
You can get (push or email) alerts on new results from your search (ex: new listing or newly sold items) by using the "Follow Search".
If you're a programmer, you can also get pricing information faster by taking advantage of Gameflip Developer API. To get started, log into Gameflip and go to Menu > Settings > Developer section to request an API key.