You can buy State of Decay 2 items on Gameflip like any other item, but given the nature of the trading system in the game, we encourage you to follow the steps below after buying an item on Gameflip:
- You will need to exchange your in-game names in the order messaging screen after you purchase your item and coordinate a time when you are both online.
- The seller will invite you to a private co-op game.
- Start recording, showing you with the seller on their community.
- The seller will initiate a trade by dropping the item(s) you purchased for you to pick up.
- Collect the item(s) and leave the session back to your own community
Note: DO NOT put any items in the host's storage, doing so will just donate the item(s) back to the host's storage.
Verify you have received the item(s) as described in the Gameflip listing, leave the game session, complete the transaction on Gameflip, and rate the seller.
- Be sure to collect the item(s) and leave the session back to your own community before stopping the recording.
Important: If you did not receive what was supposed to be traded, DO NOT complete the transaction on Gameflip.
If any issues arise, place a hold (dispute) on the purchase to freeze the 3-day auto-complete timer and select the appropriate problem you encountered. Be sure to upload your recording to YouTube and include the link to the video in the dispute as evidence of your claim.
- How to record on Xbox One:
Press the Xbox button to bring up the Guide, and press the View button for Capture options. Select “Record from now” and press “A”. To stop recording manually, press the Xbox button and then X
- How to record on the PC:
On Windows 10, you can use the built-in tool. Find out more here. You can also use a video capture tool such as Fraps.
Article is closed for comments.