You can withdraw FLP earned from your sale proceeds any time, subject to a small minimum amount. To withdraw FLP from your Gameflip FLP wallet, you will need a personal ERC-20 compatible wallet, such as MyEtherWallet (MEW). There is a small fee (in FLP) to withdraw from Gameflip FLP wallet to cover for the gas cost. The fee is deducted from your withdrawal.
Caution: Do not send FLP to exchanges or wallets that do not support ERC-20 tokens. If you're unsure, please confirm before sending FLP as sending to the wrong address may cause a permanent loss of FLP.
Take the following steps:
- Login to Gameflip and go to Menu > Wallet > FLP Wallet > Withdraw
- Enter your personal ERC-20 compatible wallet address and the amount you wish to withdraw. You can inspect the fee and the amount you will receive on the right.
- Click on "Withdraw Funds" to begin the transaction. It takes a few minutes for our system to verify and submit the transaction to the Ethereum network.
When the latest version of the Gameflip app is available in the AppStore, you can follow the steps below.
- Open Gameflip App and go to Menu > Wallet > FLP Account > Available. The withdrawal feature is only available when you have FLP balance from deposit and sales.
- Select "Available" and enter the amount to withdraw.
- Enter the "Destination Address" of your personal, ERC-20 compatible wallet (e.g. MEW) to receive FLP. We strongly recommend copy & paste the address to reduce risk of error.