You can sell CSGO skins in 2 ways: via Steam Bot or via peer-to-peer Steam trade. If you prefer using Steam Bot, please see how to list with Steam Bot. Please note, CSGO has a 7-day trade hold, and when using Steam Bot, your skin is held for 7 days before it can be listed. Therefore, using the peer-to-peer method for selling can be attractive because you can hold onto your CSGO skin until it's actually sold on Gameflip.
Selling CSGO using Peer-to-Peer Steam Trade
First, Please take the following important precautions when selling:
- Do NOT post your Steam ID or Steam Trade URL name publicly in your listing or public listing comments. If you wish, you can message the buyer privately in the Sold Item private message section after your item is purchased.
- If your listing has sold, verify it by logging into your Gameflip account and go to Menu > Listings > Sold tab. If someone contacts you saying they bought your item but you did not get a notification, do NOT send them your item. If you see "Sale Pending", you need to wait for 3-5 minutes to confirm that your listing is actually sold.
To create a CSGO listing, follow the steps outlined below.
- Click the "+Sell" button in the top right of the header on the website.
- On the initial Start Selling screen, you will need to choose "In-Game Items" and select CSGO
- If this is your first time selling CSGO skins or had never connected to Steam, you will need to connect your Steam account. Click the Steam button and log into your Steam account to connect. You will not need to do this again as your Steam account will be tied to your Gameflip account.
- After you connected your Steam account, you'll be able to view your Steam Inventory within Gameflip and be able to select the item that you want to sell. Any item that is not available to sell will be grayed out. Go ahead and select the item you'd like to sell and click "Select".
- Your item's Image and Description will automatically be pulled and filled out for you. Under Delivery Method, choose "I will coordinate with buyer to transfer." option so that you can send your skin to the buyer (after it's sold) via Steam Trade.
- From here you can fill out the Price you'd like to sell your item for and the Expiration time. Then click "Done" and make your listing publicly available.
- When your listing is sold, you will be presented with the Buyer's Steam Trade URL for you to deliver the skin.
- Deliver the skin within Steam. We also recommend that you take the trade history screenshots (or video) for your record and send them to the buyer in private chat. Once completed, click "I've delivered the item".
After the buyer confirms the receipt of the skin within Steam, the buyer will rate you. You can subsequently rate the buyer to get the sale proceeds delivered your account wallet.