Gameflip respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our services do the same. We have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of our services who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our services, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- Sufficient information to enable us to locate such material;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
The contact information for the Copyright Agent for Gameflip is as follows:
Attn.: DMCA Agent
152 N. 3rd Street, Suite 200
San Jose, CA 95112
Please sign in to leave a comment.