Want to know how to sell like a pro, even if you're just starting out?
Check out these tips:
1. Spend some time on Gameflip browsing outside your normal categories. Find out what's hot.
2. Become a verified member of Gameflip through the ID verification process. Getting verified will help you get past the restrictions placed on new sellers.
3. Sell yourself on your About Me page.
This is your chance to establish some credibility for yourself. So make sure to include details about you and your business. Where are you situated? What do you specialize in?
4. Use pricing tools.
Price isn’t always the main factor in a purchasing decision, but it stands to reason that the majority of buyers love discounts
5. Describe your item accurately and as detailed as possible for a smooth transaction. If you're not familiar with the product you're trying to sell, educate yourself before you write the description. The more correct information you have and use, the more credible you'll become in the buyers' eyes.
6. Throw in a little something extra.
Buyers love it when a favorite store goes the extra mile to show its appreciation.
7. Add FLP as an accepted payment when listing your item.
FLP is a crypto-token developed by Gameflip for securely and safely transacting digital goods. When creating your listing, simply choose FLP as an accepted currency, under the Price field. It takes only one extra step when listing and you will always be presented with the value of the item in both FLP and USD for your convenience.
8. Provide prompt, punctual and courteous responses to any questions your customers might have.
If you make a mistake and something was not sent when it should have been, let the customer know the truth right away. Don't ignore questions or complaints. Buyers are likely to want to do business with you again if they receive a pleasant response from you.
9. Leave Positive Feedback.
Create a couple of generic feedback statements, such as "Great Buyer, quick payment, easy trade," cut and paste these generic statements into your feedback submissions. But only if they apply, of course.