In this guide, we will deconstruct the Gig listing process to give you tips on how to make your Gig listing stand out in the Gameflip marketplace.
Let's start with a listing example for game coaching:
Step 1 - Description
- Title: Keep it simple a be clear. Like in the example, "I will be your personal Fortnite coach" describes what the gig is about.
- Category: Be very specific. Categorizing your gig in the wrong section will cause your listing not to be seen by potential buyers.
- Description: Describe your gig with as much detail as possible. Buyers like to understand perfectly what they are getting before making the purchase.
Step 2 - Pricing
- Choose between a 1-package or 3-package listing (Basic, Plus and Pro)
- Package title: Keep it short and simple. You can brand the name with your own ideas
- Package description: Focus on explaining the core differences between each package if you chose a 3-package listing
- Deliver time: Be precise with the timing. Not delivering a gig within the original listing delivery time will cause the sale to be canceled
- Price: Compare your service to others being offered in the marketplace to be competitive
Step 3 - Media
- To make your gig stand out, be creative and original with your image. This is the first element that buyers will see
- Use colors and elements that translate well to your gig
Step 4 - FAQ
- The FAQ section is optional, but it's another opportunity to make your listing stand out from the rest
- Add questions and answers that buyers might have to increase the chances of sales
Step 5 - Publish!
- Ready to list your gig? Review your image and text before you publish to catch any typos and errors.
- Remember! The Gameflip Guarantee is offered free of charge to all buyers and sellers on Gameflip, but if your listing fails to describe accurately the gig you offer, the Gameflip Guarantee will only cover the buyer.
Questions? Join our forum for Gig discussions.