READ THIS FIRST:
- Do NOT post your friend code publicly in your listing or public listing comments. You can post it privately in the Sold Item comments section after your item is purchased
- Wait at least 10 minutes after your item sold before sending the item
- You will get a notification if your listing has sold. If someone contacts you saying they bought your item but you did not get a notification, do NOT give them your item. They were able to contact you because you posted your friend code publicly, which you are not supposed to do
- If there is any doubt, ask the user for the first 5 digits of their order number in the game chat
You can sell Pokémon from Pokémon Let's Go on Gameflip as any other supported item, but given the nature of this game's trading system, we encourage you to follow these steps below after your listing has sold:
1. You will have to exchange your usernames in the order comments after your item is purchased and coordinate a time when you are both online.
2. Once in the game, press X and select "Communicate", then select "Play With Others" . After that, select "Faraway Player" and choose "Link Trade".
3. You will need to create a code that both you and the buyer will need to input on the screen below. The code will need to be exactly the same for both of you, please make sure to let the buyer know exactly what the code will be.
4. Select the Pokémon that was sold to the buyer on Gameflip and start the trade.
- Take a screenshot of the trade screen, showing the buyer's username and the selected Pokemon. Make sure it displays the buyer's username.
- Take a screenshot of the following screen, prior to confirming the trade, displaying your Pokemon about to be sent.
- Take a screenshot of the trade, displaying your Pokémon being sent to the buyer. The screenshot must display the buyer's username.
If any issues arise the buyer will place a hold on the purchase. You will be notified of this status change by an email and in-app notification.
If this happens, open a ticket to our support team. Let us know your Gameflip account Invite Code, the name of the listing, and attach the screenshots you took.