You can sell Fallout 76 items as any other item on Gameflip, but please take the following precautions:
- Do NOT post your Gamer Tag or PSN name publicly in your listing or public listing comments. You can send private messages to the buyer in the Sold Item message section after your item is purchased.
- If you receive a notification that your listing has sold, always verify it by logging into your Gameflip account and go to Menu > Listings > Sold tab. If someone contacts you saying they bought your item and asked you to deliver, do NOT give them your item. They were able to contact you because you posted your Gamer Tag or PSN name publicly which you are not supposed to do. If you see "Sale Pending", you should wait at least 5 minutes to confirm that it's actually sold before sending the item.
To avoid any doubt, ask the buyer to confirm the first 5 digits/characters of their order number in the game chat.
Steps to Deliver a Fallout 76 Item
- You will have to exchange Xbox, Playstation, or Steam names in the private message after your item is purchased and coordinate a time when you are both online.
- Once in the game, approach the buyer
- Start a video recording showing you and the buyer in the game
- Hold the offer/accept trade button.
- Select the item you sold on Gameflip and input the price as 0, then confirm.
- Highlight the item and select “offer”.
If any issues arise, the buyer will place a hold on the purchase. You will be notified of this status change by an email and in-app notification.
If a dispute happens, follow up or create a support ticket with our supporting staff. Be sure to include your Gameflip profile Code (appears in your profile), the name of the listing, upload the recording to YouTube and send us the link.
How to Record Video in-game
How to record on Xbox One:
Press the Xbox button to bring up the Guide, and press the View button for Capture options. Select “Record from now” and press “A”. To stop recording manually, press the Xbox button and then X
How to record on Playstation 4:
Double tap the "Share" button.
How to record on the PC: