Before listing any Gigs, you need to know what is NOT allowed on Gigs listing.
- Boosting accounts (services that require the exchange of account credentials)
- Manipulate social account status (services that artificially increase "likes", "subscribers" or "followers")
Services that require either the buyer or the seller to exchange sensitive information such as game account credentials are not allowed on Gameflip.
- Duping, glitching, hacking or modding
Any listings that somehow encompass practices like duping, glitching, hacking or modding are strictly forbidden.
- Item selling
Gigs is a separated part of the market, specific for services. Please do not list items on Gigs.
- Images not related to the service you are offering
Sensitive content such as disturbing images, images of minors, etc should not be part of your listing.
- Any content that breaks the Copyright Law (Copyright infringement)
Copyright infringement is unlawful and against Gameflip’s policies. Copyright is the protection provided by law to the authors of creative works, such as movies, music, software, photographs and books, both published and unpublished. Copyright owners possess the exclusive right to reproduce the copyrighted work, to distribute copies of the copyrighted work, and to perform or display the copyrighted work publicly. Gameflip prohibits the listing of unauthorized copies of copyrighted works.
If you list any of the content described above, you will be warned. If you insist on listing such content, your account might be suspended for a period, if not, permanently.