On Gameflip, the seller's reputation is represented by a percentage calculated as Positive Ratings / (Positive + Negative Ratings) based on how many items have been sold. From transactions that took place in the last 30, 60, 90, and 180 days. There are also feedback ratings from 12 months and "lifetime" as it can be seen in the image below.
Articles in this section
- How is the seller rating percentage calculated?
- What are the requirements for selling on Gameflip?
- How does Gameflip protect sellers?
- Forbidden: Contacting outside Gameflip
- I got an error from a PayPal payment or payout
- Tips to become a successful seller on Gameflip
- Why my Listings are Under Review?
- Why is my cash pending?
- How to stop a user to comment on my listings?
- What do I do after I sell an item?