On Gameflip, the seller's reputation is represented by a percentage calculated as Feedback Ratings (Positive, Neutral and Negative Ratings) based on how many items have been sold. From transactions that took place in the last 30, 60, 90, and 180 days. There are also feedback ratings from 12 months and "lifetime" as it can be seen in the image below.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for selling on Gameflip?
- How is the seller rating percentage calculated?
- How does Gameflip protect sellers?
- Forbidden: Contacting outside Gameflip
- Tips to become a successful seller on Gameflip
- Why my Listings are Under Review?
- Why is my cash from sales proceed pending?
- How to stop a user to comment on my listings?
- What do I do after I sold an item?
- What to do when my order is being processed?