Before listing your session, you need to know what is NOT allowed on a Paly with Pros listing. Check this article to learn more about this.
Note: If you list any of the content described in the article linked above, you will be warned. If you insist on listing such content, your account might be suspended for a period, if not, permanently.
Now, let’s check how to properly create a listing with some tips and tricks. This is a listing example for Playing with Pros on Gameflip Compete:
Step 1 - Description
- Name or alias: Keep it simple and be clear. Like in the example, "I will be your Valorant coach" describes what the session is about. Insert the name of the game without abbreviations, this also helps on searches;
- About: Describe your session with as much detail as possible. Buyers like to understand perfectly what they are getting before making the purchase. This is also important to avoid confusion and disputes. Here is the place to detail your achievements to convince the buyer.
- Game Information: Make sure you fill in all the information about your sessions such as the Platform (PC/Xbox One/PS4), the Server (if applicable), your In-Game Name, your Rank (if applicable) your Role or Specialty, and any other relevant information.
Step 2 - Media
- To make your listing stand out, be creative and original with your image. This is the first element that buyers will see;
- Use colors and elements that translate well to your session;
- Use images that correctly display the contents of your listing;
- Do not abbreviate any game name (Rocket League to RL), if you do that, it is less likely that your listing will appear in any search.
Step 3 - Pricing
- Choose between 1, 2 or 3-hour sessions;
- Delivery time: Be precise with the timing. Not delivering within the original listing delivery time will cause the sale to be canceled.
- Price: Compare your service to others being offered in the marketplace to be competitive.
Step 4 - FAQ
- The FAQ section is optional, but it's another opportunity to make your listing stand out from the rest
- Add questions and answers that buyers might have to increase the chances of sales
- Think ahead which questions would you ask if you were the buyer, and answer them here.
- Add the questions frequently asked on your chat here.
Step 5 - Publish!
- Ready to list your session? Review your image and text before you publish to catch any typos and errors.
- Remember! The Gameflip Guarantee is offered free of charge to all buyers and sellers on Gameflip, but if your listing fails to describe accurately what you offer, the Gameflip Guarantee will only cover the buyer.
Step 6 - I sold my Session, what should I do now?
Now you need to deliver your service. Please check this article for more information on how to properly deliver your Play with Pros session.
Be responsive and polite! Answering your buyers will help engage them in your business, they might purchase more from you and will help spread a good word about your store!