A compelling listing must demonstrate to potential buyers that you are not only a high-level player but also can help others get better at their game. Buyers not only look to gain experience or levels faster, but they will also want to learn more tips, tricks, and techniques from you.
Before creating a listing, we recommend preparing the following:
- Images or screenshots showing your accomplishments in the game, be it ranking, stats, league or team information, past trophies, etc.
- Ideally, video(s) of your gameplay that can demonstrate your skill level
- Key descriptions of what you can provide when you play with them. Be specific as much as possible, including the ranks or levels you can help the other player achieve.
- There are a few things outside of your control, so set the right expectations for the buyers by explaining what they may or may not achieve after playing with you.
Below is a listing example for Play-with-Pros:
Step 1 - Description
- Name or alias: Keep it simple but clear. The example, "I will be your Valorant coach" describes what the session is about. If you think you can help the player achieve an objective, you can include it here. For example, "I will coach you and provide playing tips for Diamond League level"
- About: Describe your session in as much detail as possible. Buyers like to understand perfectly what they are getting before making the purchase. This is also important to avoid confusion and disputes. Here is the place to detail your achievements to convince the buyer.
- Game Information: Make sure you fill in all the information about your sessions such as the Platform (PC/Xbox One/PS4), the Server (if applicable), your In-Game Name, your Rank (if applicable) your Role or Specialty, and any other relevant information.
Step 2 - Media
- To make your listing stand out, be creative and original with your image. This is the first element that buyers will see;
- Use colors and elements that translate well to your session;
- Use images that correctly display the contents of your listing;
- Do not abbreviate any game name (Rocket League to RL), if you do that, it is less likely that your listing will appear in any search.
Step 3 - Pricing
- Choose between 1, 2, or 3-hour sessions;
- Delivery time: Be precise with the timing. Not delivering within the original listing delivery time will cause the sale to be canceled.
- Price: Compare your service to others being offered in the marketplace to be competitive.
Step 4 - FAQ
- The FAQ section is optional, but it's another opportunity to make your listing stand out from the rest
- Add questions and answers that buyers might have to increase the chances of sales
- Think ahead to which questions would you ask if you were the buyer, and answer them here.
- Add the questions frequently asked on your chat here.
Step 5 - Publish!
- Ready to list your session? Review your image and text before you publish to catch any typos and errors.
- Remember! The Gameflip Guarantee is offered free of charge to all buyers and sellers on Gameflip, but if your listing fails to describe accurately what you offer, the Gameflip Guarantee will only cover the buyer.
Step 6 - I sold my Session, what should I do now?
Now you need to deliver your service. Please go over the article for more information on how to properly deliver your Play with Pros session.
Be responsive and polite! Answering your buyers will help engage them in your business, they might purchase more from you and will help spread a good word about your store!