Here is a step-by-step on how to sell Alien Worlds NFTs on Gameflip, this tutorial will also include the steps you need to follow on your Wax Wallet so you can properly deliver the NFTs to the buyer.
1 - Learn to create a free NFT listing on Gameflip
2 - Learn how to send the sold card/packs to the buyer on your Wax Wallet
3 - Learn how to share the delivery information with the buyer
4 - A brief explanation of the time the sales proceeds will be available to you
Note: this tutorial will consider that you already have a verified Gameflip account, if your account isn't verified visit your Wallet / Verify page to submit your ID application.
Note²: You can create Alien Worlds NFTs listings for free, no fees will be charged.
Step 1 - How to create an NFT listing
1. To start click on your profile image on the top left of the screen;
2. Navigate in the menu and click on Listings:
3. Next, click on Start Selling, select I have something to sell and, choose the NFT category:
4. Select Alien Worlds and enter the Token ID you want to sell to retrieve its information:
After the ID is entered, the Token information will be shown:
5. Then fill in any information required as well as your delivery preferences on the following page;
6. Press Done to make your listing available to all the marketplace users.
1. To create an NFT listing on the mobile apps, click on the orange circle with a white plus sign on the bottom right of the app home page;
2. Click on I have something to sell, then follow steps 4 to 6 presented above to conclude the listing creation and make it available to the marketplace users.
Step 2 - Delivering the card/pack (after it is sold)
Note: Take screenshots of every point described below, so you can share them with the buyer, as described in Step 3 of this article.
1. Confirm that the card was sold on Gameflip:
- Check your notifications by clicking on your Avatar and then on the Notification option:
- Then click on such notification or go to the Listings/Sold page and open the transaction:
- The Send your item page will open with instructions on how to deliver the card sold (getting to this page means that your item was sold):
2. Now, access your Wax Wallet, click on NFTs on the left bar menu to open your inventory:
3. Select your collection on the top bar to load your Alien Worlds collection, then navigate to the card/pack sold and click on the transfer icon:
4. A pop-up will be shown, enter the buyer's Wax Account (username) then click Send. Following up, a confirmation pop will show, mark the mandatory fields (including the captcha one) to transfer the card/pack. When the transaction is completed, a confirmation will be shown.
Note: We recommend saving the transaction ID that is shown to you:
5. Now, access your Alien Worlds collection on AtomicHub. For that click on your username on the top right of the screen and click on Inventory:
6. Next click on Bought, select the alien.worlds Collection and find the NFT you sold and just sent to the buyer and click on Details:
7. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to check the transfer details for the card/pack including the transfer you made to the buyer. If you want you may click on the eye icon to open the Transaction on the Wax network:
Step 3 - Sharing the delivery information with the buyer
1. Go to your Sold items page on Gameflip, visit the sold card page and mark the item as sent;
2. Then, access the exchange messages and share with the buyer the screenshots you took from Step 2. This step serves as a record of authenticity for the transaction on the Wax Wallet and AtomicHub side.
Step 4 - Receiving the sales proceeds
Once the transaction completes, the sale proceeds are credited to your wallet. Depending on your account's sales history, the funds may or may not be immediately available for withdrawal. You can learn more about why the sales proceed is pending. The more completed sales you have, the faster the sale proceeds will be available. Once it is available, you are able to use it on Gameflip or to withdraw the amount using our withdrawal methods available.