We are a welcoming and all-ages community*. If you choose to interact with the Gameflip community (listing, buying, selling, messaging, etc.), you must adhere to our Code of Conduct.
- Listing images must be appropriate for all ages and must only pertain to the item listed. No images of nudity or gratuitous violence will be accepted. Mature video games with a cover that might violate this rule should be censored before being posted with the item listing. If violated, the listing will be removed and your account will be issued a warning.
- Listing descriptions and reviews with any form of profanity or inappropriate and hurtful language will not be tolerated. If violated, the listing or review will be removed and your account will be issued a warning.
- Item listings must be true to the item’s condition. If an item’s condition is not as described, you will not only receive a bad review, but the Gameflip team may intervene with the appropriate action.
- Items must be shipped promptly after being sold. Any false listings and attempts to commit fraud through the Gameflip app will result in an instant ban.
- Interaction with other Gameflip community members (through private messaging, comments, reviews, and other communication channels) must be done with respect and in an appropriate manner. If another community member violates this, please report them using the profile menu in the app or the Report button on the browser. The Gameflip community managers will review each case in detail and take the appropriate action.
*The use of the marketplace for underaged users must be accompanied by a legal age person such as parents or relatives.
Please sign in to leave a comment.