Adding funds to your Gameflip account is easy and consists of simple steps. Please check them out below:
Unfortunately, at the moment, users cannot add funds to their wallets through the Gameflip app on Android.
If Android is the operating system on your phone, then we suggest you add funds to your account using our website through a computer or a mobile browser. Please go to: https://gameflip.com/wallet
If you have any doubts on how to do so, check our FAQ article: How to Add Funds?
1) Tap the menu button on the left corner of your screen, it will open all sorts of options regarding your account.
2) Tap the Wallet option to check all things related to the funds in your account.
3) Tap on the USD Account option. Note that even if you intend to pay with another currency, the option will always appear as "USD Account", but don't worry about that!
4) Go to Add Funds at the bottom of the screen. Also, note that here you can check not only your current balance but also the balance from any sales you made.
5) Select the amount you want to add to your account. Note: If you want to pay in another currency you can just select your desired currency here. After the transaction, it will automatically be converted to USD.
6) Confirm the total cost of your transaction, add the payment method you prefer, we accept from all major credit cards, Skrill, AliPay, and others. Important: don't forget to check the box at the bottom of the screen or you won't be able to confirm the funds.
If your funds are not added in a couple of minutes, you can always check the status of the Add Funds transaction here:
Checking your Activity is the best way to understand the status of any transaction in your account.
If your purchase is under review and you want to know more about it, just check these two helpful articles:
The following are the processing fees associated with each payment method used to add funds to your Cash Balance on Gameflip:
|Territory||Fee - Fixed||Fee - Variable|
|Apple Pay||Outside US||$0.35||4.00%|
|Credit Card||Outside US||$0.35||4.00%|
|Debit Card||Outside US||$0.35||4.00%|
|Google Pay||Outside US||$0.35||4.00%|
|Skrill International||Outside US||$0.35||4.00%|
Unlike the Cash Balance from the sales you made, your Cash Balance from added funds cannot be withdrawn once they have been added to your account.