Here is a step-by-step on how to sell Splinterlands NFTs on Gameflip.
1 - Learn to create a free NFT listing on Gameflip
2 - Learn how to send the sold card/booster to the buyer through your Splinterlands account
3 - Learn how to share the delivery information with the buyer
4 - A brief explanation of the time the sales proceeds will be available to you
Note: this tutorial will consider that you already have a verified Gameflip account, if your account isn't verified visit your Wallet / Verify page to submit your ID application.
Note²: You can create Splinterlands NFTs listings for free, no fees will be charged.
Step 1 - How to create an NFT listing
1. To start click on your profile image on the top left of the screen;
2. Navigate in the menu and click on Listings:
3. Next, click on Start Selling, select I have something to sell and, choose the NFT category:
4. Select Splinterlands and start by adding the name of the card/booster you want to sell and a description you would like the buyer to know regarding the item.
5. Once that information is filled out, you will need to pick the type of item out of the drop-down (Card/Booster):
After the type of item is selected, please fill out the required information according to the information on the card/booster:
Note: The Card ID and Card BCX can be found by clicking on the card inside your Splinterlands card inventory:
6. Then fill in any information required as well as your delivery preferences on the same page;
7. Press Done to make your listing available to all the marketplace users.
1. To create an NFT listing on the mobile apps, click on the orange circle with a white plus sign on the bottom right of the app home page;
2. Click on I have something to sell, then follow steps 4 to 6 presented above to conclude the listing creation and make it available to the marketplace users.
Step 2 - Delivering the card/booster (after it is sold)
Note: Take screenshots of every point described below, so you can share them with the buyer, as described in Step 3 of this article.
1. Confirm that the card/booster was sold on Gameflip:
- Check your notifications by clicking on your Avatar and then on the Notification option:
- Then click on such notification or go to the Listings/Sold page and open the transaction:
- The Send your item page will open with instructions on how to deliver the card/booster sold (getting to this page means that your item was sold):
2. Now, access the inventory for the type of item you sold inside your Splinterlands account.
1. For cards, access your card inventory page and click on the card that was sold.
2. Once inside the card page, you need to select the card using the checkbox and click on the send cards button:
3. A pop-up will be shown, enter the buyer's Splinterlands account name (username) and click on the send button to transfer the card to the buyer's Splinterlands account.
4. Jump to Cards and Boosters (below) for further instructions.
1. For boosters, access your boosters inventory page, find the correct edition of the booster that was sold and click on the send cards button:
2. A pop-up will be shown, enter the buyer's Splinterlands account name (username), input the sold quantity and click on the transfer button to transfer the card to the buyer's Splinterlands account.
3. Jump to Cards and Boosters (below) for further instructions.
Cards and Boosters
Note²: In case you requested your Hive account keys from Splinterlands, you might get another pop-up to approve the transaction with your private key or master password, before the item is sent to the buyer:
1. Once the card or booster has been sent, please access hiveblocks.com and add your Splinterlands account name (username) to the search bar and hit enter. A screen showing your transaction history will open.
2. Now, click on the code that appears on the top right corner of the transaction that was made to the buyer's account and once the page opens with further information, take a screenshot of the full page to send to the buyer on the order screen.
Step 3 - Sharing the delivery information with the buyer
1. Go to your Sold items page on Gameflip, visit the sold card/booster page and mark the item as sent;
2. Then, access the exchange messages and share with the buyer the screenshot(s) you took from Step 2.
Step 4 - Receiving the sales proceeds
Once the transaction completes, the sale proceeds are credited to your wallet. Depending on your account's sales history, the funds may or may not be immediately available for withdrawal. You can learn more about why the sales proceed is pending. The more completed sales you have, the faster the sale proceeds will be available. Once it is available, you are able to use it on Gameflip or to withdraw the amount using our withdrawal methods available.