You can purchase Splinterlands NFTs with ease, check below the steps you need need to follow:
Note: To receive a purchased NFT, you need to have a Splinterlands account name (username).
1. At checkout, you will have to enter the Splinterlands account name (username), so the seller can properly transfer the NFT to you.
2. You can find your Splinterlands account name (username) by looking at the top right corner of the Splinterlands page:
In case you are having second thoughts regarding to the username, you can also double check by clicking on the name shown in the picture above and selecting the following option from the drop-down:
Once clicked, a pop-up will appear confirming your Splinterlands account name (username):
Receiving the NFT
1. Once the purchase is processed, the seller will receive the Splinterlands account name (username) you shared during the checkout. The seller will deliver the NFT you purchased by using the transfer function in his/her Splinterlands account.
2. While you wait for the seller to transfer what you purchased, you may talk to him/her within the order's message section. Stay tuned there since the seller might contact you to confirm your Splinterlands account name if needed and after the card/booster is sent. Also, once the seller marks the order as sent on Gameflip, he/she will share screenshots with you proving that the card/booster was sent.
Confirming if you received the gift
1. You will receive a notification in Splinterlands informing that you received a gift:
2. In case you received a card, you can also view the card that was received by going to your card inventory and filtering by the specifications of the card that was purchased.
Note: Don't forget to add the owned cards filter to see the cards that are in your possession.
3. Verify that you have received the NFT as described in the listing you bought, complete the trade, and return to Gameflip to click on "Complete Transaction".
Important: If you do not receive what was supposed to be traded do NOT click on "Complete Transaction".
If any issues arise, place a hold (dispute) on the purchase to freeze the 3-day auto-complete timer and select the appropriate problem you encountered. Be sure to attach the screenshots you saved as evidence for your claim.